- Cetirizine HCl 10 mg Directions Tablet melts in mouth.
- Can be taken with or without water. Adults and children 6 years and over:
- One 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
- Adults 65 years and over: Ask a doctor. Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease
- Inactive Ingredients Amino Methacrylate Copolymer; Anhydrous Citric Acid; Colloidal Silicon Dioxide; Crospovidone; Flavors; Hydroxypropyl Cellulose; Magnesium Stearate; Mannitol; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Sodium Bicarbonate; Sodium Starch Glycolate;
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; itching of the nose or throat. Original prescription strength. Indoor + outdoor allergies. 6 years and older. Melts in your mouth.
Shipping & Return Policy
- Free shipping for all orders , no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.