About This Item
WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3
SleepRight Dura-Comfort Dental Guard.
- Dental Guard, Dura-Comfort
- For nighttime grinding (bruxism). No. 1 retail brand cleared for Rx (Comparing national retail sales). Lasts 6x longer than leading competitor (Based on lab study). Best value. Patented auto-fit technology. 24 years of clinical use. Ready to wear. Adjustable. Fits all sizes. Automatically swivels to fit your bite (patented feature). Adjusts to fit all jaw sizes. Stability wings, for extra safety. Comfort band, conforms to mouth using body temperature for comfort (patented feature). No boiling water and biting hot plastic for fitting. Non-leaching & non-toxic. Not made with natural rubber latex, BPA, or phthalates. Designed by a dental specialist. Includes: 1 dental guard; 1 storage case; self-help philosophy to help you reduce teeth grinding. 1 year warranty. www.sleepright.com. Questions? 1-888-792-0865; www.sleepright.com. BPA free. Made in USA.
Caution: As with all intra-oral devices, there are inherent risk factors associated with using them. You should proceed with extreme caution while using this product and regularly examine it, before and after each use, for any defect that may present a potential health hazard. Although uncommon, the user may gag, choke or swallow a part from this product. Indications: sleepRight dental guard protects teeth and dental work from clenching and grinding. Warning: Do not use any dental product without first consulting your dentist. Do not use if you are under 18 years of age. Persons under the age of 18 must consult a doctor before use. Do not use if you have TMJ; have teeth or jaw pain; or if the dental guard or any part of the device is broken or damaged. Do not use as an athletic mouth guard. Before using this product, carefully read and understand all directions. Using this product other than directed may cause breakage or serious injury. Do not use for more than 12 hours in a 24 hour period. Not for use with dentures, braces or other dental appliances. Do not use for more than 3 months from initial use without consulting your dentist. Ask a dentist before use if you have loose fillings, loose teeth, chipped or broken teeth, loose caps or unfilled cavities; jaw clicking or pain, teeth pain, face pain; difficulty chewing; mouth sores; gum disease or bleeding gums; or serious respiratory problems. While using this product, see your dentist at least every 6 months. Stop use and see a dentist if you develop loose teeth or a change in your bite; experience pain or other irregularity. Stop use if it easily falls out of your mouth or causes you to gag or choke, or if you are prone to swallowing the product; you develop bleeding gums, soreness or other reaction inside your mouth.
Instructions: No boiling or microwaving.
Shipping & Return Policy
- Free shipping for all orders , no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.