- 1200 mg Guaifensin & 60 mg Dextromethorphan
- Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets
- Controls Cough
- Thins and Loosens Mucus
When you’re healthy, the cilia in your airways move mucus toward your throat to either be coughed up or swallowed. But with a respiratory tract infection, mucus can build up in your airways and lungs, so your body has to cough to get rid of it.
Chest congestion is what happens when the mucus membranes (mucosa) that line your airways jump into overdrive. When you breathe in an irritant (like dust, bacteria or a virus), mucosa cells are attacked causing inflammation and extra mucus in your airways. This extra mucus is one of the ways your body tries to remove an irritant.
Shipping & Return Policy
- Free shipping for all orders , no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.