See a visible difference with Kerasal. Use Kerasal Fungal Nail Renewal to start to see Visible Results in Just 2 Days! Kerasal Fungal Nail Renewal treatment is a topical formula that is clinically proven to improve the appearance of nails damaged by nail fungus (onychomycosis). Kerasal normalizes thickened nails, reduces nail discoloration, and softens and rehydrates brittle nails. Combining the keratolytic properties of urea with the hydrating and fortifying effects of Propylene Glycol and Lactic Acid, Kerasal's patented formula acts fast to deeply penetrate the nail plate. By softening and carefully loosening the damaged layer of the nail, the nail surface becomes smoother, discoloration is reduced, and the nail's appearance is improved. Cover each nail with a thin layer of the solution. It is important that the solution is also applied under the free edge of any affected nails.
- See a visible difference starting in just 2 days - Kerasal is specifically formulated to start improving nail appearance of nails damaged by fungus in 2 days.
- #1 DR recommended - Kerasal is the most doctor recommended brand for improving the appearance of nails damaged by a fungal infection (among non-prescription brands). Give your damaged nails the care they need. Podiatrist study.
- Improves nail appearance in over 90% of fungal nail sufferers (when used as directed). Clinically proven to reduce discoloration, normalize thickness and hydrate brittle nails.
- Works directly on nails damaged by fungus to improve appearance: Works on both fingernails and toenails. Comes in a clear and odorless formula with a no-mess silicone tip applicator.
- KERASAL PRODUCTS CARE FOR YOUR FEET: If you struggle with cracked feet or damaged nails discolored from fungal infections or psoriasis, Kerasal has a product for you.
Stop Use Indications: Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Urea, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA
Instructions: Apply a thin layer just once daily before bedtime directly to affected nails (toe or finger nails) and under the edge of the nail. Allow a few minutes to dry. Clinical study data shows that most uders see improvement within 1 week. Treatment should be continued for a minimum of 8 weeks. Depending on the severity of the condition, 3 to 6 months of application may be needed to achieve full effect.