Helps soothe symptoms of cold, allergy & swimmer's ear*:
- Discomfort in the ears
- Throbbing & itching
*These claims have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. They are based on traditional homeopathic practice.
Homeopathic remedies are not guaranteed and may not be effective for everyone.
For use in the ears only. According to homeopathic indications these ingredients temporarily relieve the symptoms of temperature above normal, discomfort, throbbing, and sleeplessness with earaches after diagnosis by a physician. Relieves common discomfort and itching of "swimmer's ear". *These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- For use in the ears only.
- Remove any hearing aids before using this product.
- Use 3 to 5 drops twice per day or as needed.
- Warm contents to body temperature by holding bottle in your hands.
- Tilt your head to the side and let solution drip into the ear. Never put the tip into the ear canal.
- Keep drops in your ear by tilting your head for 1-2 minutes or gently place cotton in the ear to keep drops in.
Shipping & Return Policy
- Free shipping for all orders , no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.