A balance of good bacteria in the digestive tract is a key factor to support baby’s developing immune system and overall gut health. Probiotics can help promote this balance of beneficial bacterial for your baby.The probiotics B. lactis in Gerber Good Start Gentle Everyday Probiotic Drops is clinically shown to help support a developing immune system & digestive health & can be given from birth to healthy infants.* Babies born by C-section may benefit since they miss early exposure to the mother’s microflora and have lower bifidobacteria in their digestive tract.Daily supplementation of B. lactis may contribute to increasing levels of beneficial bacteria in your baby’s digestive system.*
- SUPPORT HEALTHY GUT FLORA: This non-GMO formula features probiotics effective in helping support healthy gut flora for babies born by C-section, shown to provide health benefits when taken daily.
- GENTLE PROBIOTICS: This non-GMO formula features probiotics that help support babies' developing immune systems, and are shown to provide health benefits in infants when taken daily
- FOR DEVELOPING TUMMIES: Probiotics contribute to a baby’s developing gut microbiota. Addressing issues such as colic, excessive crying & spit-ups, see the difference probiotics can make for your baby
- GERBER GOODNESS: Our foods start with whole ingredients like real fruits, veggies & grains to help nourish your baby right from the start, from infant formula to baby food to snacks and toddler food
- NUTRITION FOR GROWING: Like your baby, we're always growing & learning. More than ever we're committed to being your partner in parenthood with quality ingredients, nutritious food & expert guidance.
Health Concern: Digestive Support Colic Digestive Concern
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Silicon Dioxide.
Instructions: Use 5 drops once daily and shake well before each use. Air vent on inner portion of plastic cap needs to be facing upward. Turn bottle to a 45 degree angle to slowly form a drop. Drops can be given on the breast, mixed with breast milk or by spoon.