About This Item
Change the way you approach "that time of the month" with the Diva Cup 1 Pre Childbirth. The Diva Cup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to bulky pads; with the advent of tampons, menstrual cups still remained as a viable option for those who wished to avoid the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads. Today, The Diva Cup for the period is also an eco-friendly alternative to pads, panty liners, and tampons, featuring a soft, flexible, comfortable, and completely reusable design. DivaCups are made with a high quality soft medical grade silicone that's easy to insert, remove, clean, and repair. The silicone is 100 percent hypoallergenic, has antibacterial properties is latex-free, and completely odorless. It's also completely leak-proof and can be worn for 12 hours before requiring emptying. Each unit includes one reusable DivaCup.
The Diva Cup Model 1:
- Designed to be reusable
- Easy to insert and remove
- Worn internally
- Sits low in the canal
- The Diva Cup collects menstrual flow rather than absorbing it
- Avoid the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads
- Safe for land, sea, and air
- Made with high quality soft medical grade silicone that can be simply washed for easy care
- 100% hypoallergenic, has antibacterial properties is latex-free and odorless
- Can be worn for up to 12 hours
- Good to use regardless of activity
- Will not leak
- Safe to wear
- Packaging may vary
- Contains one cup
- Easy cleaning and care for a better period of experience
- DivaCup for period offers a reusable, eco-friendly alternative to pads and tampons
- No bleaching, no cotton/poly fibers, no fuss
Ingredients: 100% medical grade silicone, with no latex, dyes, rubber, plastic or BPA.
Dosage: SizingModel 0 : You are new to the world of periods and 18 years of age or younger.Model 1 : You are between the ages of 19 and 30 and have a medium menstrual flow.Model 2 : You are over the age 30 and/or have a heavier menstrual flow.Bag and user guide enclosed. Please read the user guide carefully before use.
Instructions: Please read the user guide carefully before use.
Explore this item
|PPU Quantity of Units|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
|The Diva Cup|
|8.13 x 3.55 x 6.2 Inches|1 12 Diva Cup 3.0 x 6.0 x 10.0 Inches 1.0000 0.16 POUNDS Diva Cup 2.5 x 3.50 x 6.20 Inches 1 0.18 lb Unbranded1.77 x 1.77 x 2.75 Inches 1.0 0.0 Intimina 0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 Inches 1 0.19 Pounds Diva Cup 4 x 2 x 6 Inches 1.0000 0.0 Intimina 0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 Inches N/A 0.12 Pounds Diva Cup2.010 x 3.520 x 6.640 Inches 1 0.18 lb N/A1.77 x 1.77 x 2.75 Inches 1.0 0.0 Intimina 0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 Inches 1 12 Diva Cup 3.0 x 6.0 x 4.0 Inches
Shipping & Return Policy
- Free shipping for all orders , no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.