Muro 128 5% Solution
When your patients suffer from corneal edema, Muro 128 (sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic solution, 5%) may offer effective relief.
Recommend Muro 128 solution for daytime use.
Key Features & Benefits
- Temporary relief of corneal edema
Do not use
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Shipping & Return Policy
- Free shipping for all orders , no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.