- Temporary relief of corneal edema. Sterile. Because your eyes are so important.
- Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye. Apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of eyelid. Apply every 3 to 4 hours or as directed by a doctor. Store at 15 degrees - 30 degrees C (59 degrees - 86 degrees F). Keep tightly closed. Do not freeze.
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours; you experience eye pain, changes in vision,
- hanges in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Lomb Muro 128 Solution 5% 15 ML Each Muro 128 Ophthalmic Solution provides temporary relief of corneal edema and for ophthalmic use..
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Because your eyes are so important.
Active Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 5% 50 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Lanolin; Mineral Oil; Purified Water; White Petrolatum Uses: Temporary relief of corneal edema. Sterile. Doctor recommended.
Shipping & Return Policy
- Free shipping for all orders , no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.