- One 0.07 oz tube of Abreva Docosanol 10% Cream Cold Sore Treatment
- Fever blister cream contains docosanol 10% to shorten the duration of cold sore symptoms
- Cold sore treatment penetrates deep into skin to tackle cold sores at their source
- Healing cream shortens duration of tingling, pain, burning and itching associated with cold sores
- Lip cream for fever blisters packaged in a convenient tube for on the go cold sore treatment
- Abreva Cream is the only nonprescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time (1)
- HSA and FSA eligible item
Shipping & Return Policy
- Free shipping for all orders , no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.