About This Item
- The No 1 doctor - and pharmacist - recommended brand for scars
- The best thing you can do for your scar is protect it from the sun
- Mederma Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 can help you prevent sunburn while making your scar less noticeable
- Clinically shown to reduce discoloration, improve overall appearance, softness, and texture of scars
- Clinically shown to improve the overall appearance, color, and texture of scars
- More doctors and pharmacists recommend Mederma than any other brand for old and new scars.
- Effective on old and new scars
Health Concern: Cuts & Abrasions Skin Support
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other warnings: Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octocrylene (10%), Oxybenone (6%). Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Ammonium Acryloyl-Dimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Fragrance, Squalane, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ceramide-3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
Instructions: Directions: For Sunscreen Use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. For Scars: Helps reduce the appearance of scars. Apply evenly and gently rub into the scar at least 3 times daily for 8 weeks on new scars, and at least 3 times daily for 3-6 months on existing scars. Children Under 6 Months: Ask a doctor
|Assembled Product Weight||
Shipping & Return Policy
- Free shipping for all orders , no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.